Searching...

Smells like 30's in Paris



© Photos Fred the Mole


Claude-Franck - Coast-guard - 49

My jacket is from Germany (R.CLAESSEN)
My waistcoat is vintage (around 1930)
My trousers are from LEE COOPER.
my shoes are from PACO MILAN.
my beret is vintage by NASSE from Pau.
My glasses are vintage.
My bicycle is a PEUGEOT from 1938.
For me fashion is to invent tomorrow.



Claude-Franck - Garde-côte - 49

Ma veste est Allemande (R.CLAESSEN)
Mon gilet est vintage (autour de 1930)
mon pantalon est un LEE COOPER
Mes chaussures sont des PACO MILAN.
Mon béret est vintage de Chez NASSE à Pau.
Mes lunettes sont vintage.
Mon vélo est un PEUGEOT de 1938.
Pour moi la mode c'est inventer demain.



Here is a real beret like in the old time (waterproof, very light, "foulard grand luxe")
Voici un vrai béret comme au bon vieux temps.


















Check out the crank gear with a lion on an arrow of this bicycle of 1938 in perfect shape.
One of the 75 bicycles of Claude-Franck !
Visez le pedalier avec le lion sur une flêche de ce vélo de 1938 en parfait état.
Un parmi les 75 vélos que possède Claude-Franck !



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!