Searching...

My Work...shooting lookbook "étoile" S/S 2010















This year "étoile" asked me to realize their look book and I was very happy to do so.
And so I organized everything for the shooting at my friends studio, Dario. 
I must say that we had a lot of fun while we were shooting.
The outfits were really cute and special.
We also realized the backstage video of the shooting that I include in the post for your opinion...


Quest'anno "étoile" mi ha chiesto di realizzare il loro Look Book ed io sono stato molto felice di farlo.
E così ho organizzato tutto per lo shooting nello studio dell'Amico Dario.
Devo dire che quel giorno ci siamo veramente divertiti mentre scattavamo.
Gli outfit erano davvero carini e particolari. Abbiamo realizzato anche il video del backstage dello shooting che inserisco nel post per un vostro parere...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!