Searching...

In the Street...Pitti Uomo, Florence





Sorry that I didn't post yesterday, but Pitti did literally overwhelmed me.
I don't tell you how many shots I've done because you won't belive me.
I must say that the myriad of ideas that are seen at Pitti are really so many, but if you are able you can already see what will be the next trend.
I certainly noticed a great return of young people to Classic.
Yesterday I also met friends Scott Schuman"The Sartorialist", Garance Dore' and Tommy Ton"Jak and Jil", which are without any doubt the number one and the soul of all this. We talked a bit and then, I know that sound strange, I could't do less but take a photo with them.


Scusatemi se ieri non ho pubblicato post, ma questo Pitti mi ha letteralmente travolto...non vi dico quanti scatti ho sparato perchè non mi credereste.
Devo dire che la miriade di idee che si vedono al Pitti sono veramente tante ma se ci riesci puoi già capire quali saranno le prossime tendenze.
Senza dubbio ho notato un grande ritorno dei giovani al classico.
Ieri ho potuto anche incontrare gli amici Scott Schuman "The Sartorialist", Garance Doré e Tommy Ton "Jak & Jil"  che sono senza dubbio i numeri uno e l'anima di tutto questo. Abbiamo parlato un pò e poi, sò che sembrerà strano, non ho potuto fare a meno di sparare una foto con loro.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!