Searching...

Yoon Jin Wook Editorial for Korea Harper's Bazaar, January 2008

I received a couple of requests for more photos of Korean model, Yoon Jin Wook who walked for Lanvin and Bottega Veneta at the Spring/Summer 2009 Menswear show in Milan recently. Since Jin Wook has not signed with a US modeling agency yet, I had very little information to work with.

Then a reader (ChineseModels) directed me to his Korean modeling agency website, DCM Models where there are lots of high quality scans. But most of the information on the site was in Korean, which I don't understand. Anyway, after hours of trial and error, I was able to go through most of the photos and get this editorial (and a couple more to be posted in the next couple of days) for you, my dear readers.

Model: Yoon Jin Wook
Editorial: Unknown
Magazine: Korea Harper's Bazaar, January 2008
Photographer: Unknown

Source: DCM Models (Korea)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!