Searching...

Yoon Jin Wook Editorial for Korea Esquire, January 2008

Here is another editorial with Yoon Jin Wook for Korea Esquire Magazine, January 2008. Initially, I thought it was an American publication because of the huge English texts in the photos. It was only later when I noticed the small Korean text at the bottom that it was a Korean publication.

Nonetheless, I like the mix media of photographs and comic book drawings in this editorial. It's rare to see both these media mixed so successfully. I love everything about this editorial except for the hair in photos #3 and #5. At least he didn't have that Tina Turner hair that is so popular among Korean pop stars today.

Model: Yoon Jin Wook
Editorial: I Am Hero
Magazine: Korea Esquire, January 2008
Photographer: Jono

Source: DCM Models

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!