Searching...

Les Halles Style



©Photos Fred the Mole

Yassine 16
My jacket is a SCOTCH&SODA and my Sweat-shirt a REPLAY.
My jeans are from ENERGIE and my sneakers from ADIDAS.
My cap is a NIKE. My Sunnies from RAY-BAN.
My look is Fashion Parisian Style.



Yassine 16
Mon blouson est un SCOTCK&SODA et mon sweat un REPLAY.
Mon jean est un ENERGIE et mes baskets des ADIDAS.
Mon bonnet est un NIKE et mes lunettes des RAY-BAN.
Mon look est Fashion style Parisien.











Sunny 18
My jacket is a RED SKIN. My LEVIS a 511.
I wear Stan Smith from ADIDAS and my beret is from ZARA
My look is simple.
Mon blouson est un RED SKIN. Mon LEVIS est un 511.
Mes baskets sont des Stan Smith ADIDAS et mon béret un ZARA.
Mon look est simple.


Mehdi 18
My jacket is a RED SKIN. My jeans from BERSHKA.
My sweat-shirt is REPLAY. My sneakers are from BEJA.
My cap is a BABY MILO.
My look is simple.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!