Searching...

My work... Clip Relish Adv Campaign F/W - 11/12 Backstage





About a month ago, Alessandro Esposito asked me to make the video of the campaign for RELISH signed by the great  Oliviero Toscani, that created this image dedicated to all women who think men are animals ... that is coming out in August. 
I must say that for me  working with Oliviero has been a real pleasure and an honor... I never thought about working with him. 
I love the great creatives, but especially those who are not doing just a big  show  but many facts and he is an amazing person, because on the set he is able to create something magical that’s difficult to explain if you're not there. 
I am very happy and proud to have been part of this team ... who would have thought. 
Here's a preview of the video Backstage ... tell me what you think. 


Un mese fà circa, Alessandro Esposito mi ha chiesto di realizzare il videoclip della campagna RELISH firmata dal grande Oliviero Toscani, che ha creato questa immagine dedicata a tutte le donne che pensano che gli uomini sono animali...e che uscirà ad Agosto.
Devo dire che per me lavorare con Oliviero è stato un vero piacere e un grande onore...non avrei mai pensato di lavorare con lui.
Amo i grandi creativi, ma soprattutto amo chi fa poco show e tanti fatti e lui è una persona incredibile, perchè sul set riesce a creare qualche cosa di magico che è difficile da spiegare se non sei li.
Sono molto felice ed orgoglioso di avere fatto parte di questo team...chi l'avrebbe mai detto.
Qui in anteprima il video del Backstage...ditemi cosa ne pensate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!