Searching...

In the Street...Pitti Immagine Uomo, Florence...Welcome to Pitti City







































Also this year Pitti Uomo is over. I really liked the idea of welcome to the Pitty City...it's really like that, is a real city...a jungle of urban style that blend on the small streets of this fortress...like a medieval fief in the current version in which everyone is making business as the ancient merchants. I noticed again, as on the streets of Paris, a lot of military  and extreme alpine clothing, from the jackets to the hiking boots, such as the Sorel boots that I could see in so many fantastic colors and I think that next season they will flood the streets...very nice also the candy Hummel shoe with the perfume of Haribo gummy candies that I think everyone has eaten at least once in their life...they reminded me  my childhood. As usual it was not easy to shoot  in the midle of this chaos...but I did  it...I hope you enjoy the photos.


Anche quest'anno è finito il Pitti Uomo. Mi è piaciuta molto l'idea del welcome to Pitty City...è davvero così, è una vera e propria città...una giungla di urban style che si mescolano nelle stradine di questa Fortezza...come se fosse un feudo medievale in versione attuale, dove tutti fanno i loro business come degli antichi mercanti. Ho notato di nuovo, come per le strade di Parigi, molto abbigliamento militare e alpino estremo, dalle giacche agli scarponi da montagna, come i boots della Sorel che ho potuto vedere in una gamma di colore fantastica e credo che la prossima stagione invaderanno le strade della città...molto carina anche la scarpa caramella Hummel con il profumo delle caramelle gommose Haribo che penso tutti abbiano mangiato almeno una volta nella vita...a me hanno ricordato molto l'infanzia. Come al solito non è stato facile sparare foto in mezzo a questo caos...ma c'è l'ho fatta...spero che le foto vi piacciano.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!