Searching...

My Work...

Videoclip Eva Riccobono Shooting for Independent Style





















In mid-September Frank Riz, director of the Independent style asked me to direct the video clip of Eva Riccobono for the launch of the new issue of the magazine. I gladly accepted, because the theme of the shooting was a soft remake of Madonna's book "Sex", artist that I love very much.
I must say that Eva is a simple person and very helpful and working with her was a beautiful experience.


A metà settembre Frank Riz, direttore di Independent style mi ha chiesto di dirigere il video clip di Eva Riccobono per Il lancio del nuovo numero del magazine. Ho accettato volentieri, anche perché il tema dello shooting era una rivisitazione soft del Libro Sex di Madonna, artista che io amo molto.
Devo dire che Eva è una persona  semplice e molto disponibile e lavorare con lei è stata una bella esperienza.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!