Searching...

Juliana - Rue St-Martin - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

I am a Student in Paris - La Sorbonne
My perfume is "Marrons Glacés" by Laura Mercier
For me Fashion means creating a fantasy with my body and what I put on it.
What I wear is a way to imagine that I am a different Character in a different
place. It's like leaving out a dream.
I think my look is "Domineering Librarian" ...
With 1 000 €, I think I could get YSL Imperiale Pumps That Lady Gaga wears
all the time !
I love those moment of inspiration, when I feel like I know what I am doing
with my studies. When I feel that way, I can be more energetic.
I don't like Hugg Boots in Paris.

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!