Searching...

Camille & Thomas - Montorgueil - Paris

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Camille

I am a stylist in Fashion accessories

I wear a vintage jacket from Kiliwatch Store.
Boots by ASH. Dress from AA.
Tights from H&M.
No perfume.
Fashion is a playing ground to explore.
My look is casual to ride a Motorbike.
I don't like girls who put their jeans IN their boots.
I like girls who don't !
My message to the world: Hi everybody !

Image hébergée par Casimages.com : votre hébergeur d images simple et gratuit

Thomas

I am a singer in a Rock Metal Group

I wear a sweater from Sweden.
Pant's & Shoes by VAN's
Glasses by RAYBAN
Belt from "Every Time I die" Hardcore group.
My dog is a French Bulldog called Darma.
My look is direct from my Cupboard !
I love to scream. I don't like people and especially french people.
My message to the world: stop killing eachothers !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!